14 Amalia Street, Birkdale, Queensland 4159
A COMMITMENT TO LIVABILITY AND EXCELENCE!With a standard of finish way above its peers you will love coming home to this one.
Proudly sited with a north living aspect and an easterly frontage you will never miss cooling bay breezes or morning sun.
With parkland only a stone's throw away and sited in a quiet no through road only a stroll to train and transport.
Intended by fastidious owners to be their home for many years it was finished and constructed with the long term in mind. As such it offers many features that have come at substantial cost over and above the other offerings in today's market.
At only 2 years old and boasting a list of features to ensure you will be the envy of your friends if you move into this fine home.
Some quality features include:
* Imported Italian Tiles
* Crimesafe Security Throughout
* Fully Ducted Air Conditioning
* 900MM Blanco Gas Hotplate/Oven
* Bosch Dishwasher
* 2 Ensuite Style Bathrooms
* 5000 Litre Water Tank
* Environmentally Friendly Lighting
* Timber Shutters Throughout
* Totally Private Throughout
* Rollaway Shading to Alfresco
* Garden Storage Shed
* Brilliant Landscaping
* Fully Fenced
* 2 Parks Close By
* Close to Bikeway
* Close Shopping/Restaurants
* Walk to Train
At the city end of Birkdale and presented with quality and livability as the catchword.
Inspect this one as soon as you can to buy a truly great home.
Proudly Presented By
Allan Tillett and Dianne Roser
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 2)
- Garaging: 2 ( remote access )
- Land Size: 585 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Garden Shed
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Media Room
- Living Areas: 2
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 12th Aug 2014