Looking for your own slice of paradise in the Noosa Hinterland? Prepare to be amazed at this immaculately presented and privately positioned family home!
The low-set brick home sits on just over two acres of gently sloping, manicured lawns and easy care gardens, complete with a picturesque dam. There is also an as-new pool built in April 2018.
Inside the home you will find a versatile floor plan complete with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living areas allowing for plenty of room for the family to spread out and relax. Year-round comfort is assured with all living and dining areas having their own air-con.
The bright kitchen is centrally located, overlooking the dining and adjourning living area. It boasts stone bench tops, island bench, quality appliances and plenty of cupboard space. The open plan living area flows out to the north-facing alfresco area which has views of the pool and tropical themed gardens. This is a magical place to relax and entertain all year round.
The air-conditioned master bedroom with ensuite has a large built-in wardrobe and fan. The remaining three bedrooms are also all air-conditioned, two have built-in robes.
Outside features abound with pool and an outdoor freestanding deck with its own power supply and views of the yard, dam and its birdlife; another place to relax and enjoy the quiet solitude.
The property is securely fenced, including the dam, so children and pets can play safely.
Shedding and storage are taken care of with a double garage with automatic door attached to the house, a new 3m x 3m garden shed and a 9m x 7m insulated, lined and air-conditioned Colorbond shed.
You will enjoy a self-sustainable lifestyle with solar hot water and power. Two water tanks on the property provide the household with 15,000 gallons of rain water, while water from the dam is pumped up to the house for watering the garden.
There is a great variety of fruit trees on the property including citrus, mango, lychees and some vegetable patches all ready to be planted with new summer crops.
The property is elevated, enjoying cooling summer breezes and is located in the picturesque tree lined Cudgerie Estate, a quiet and friendly neighbourhood with quality established homes. Great walking and biking is available close-by with a section of the Noosa Trial network weaving through the estate.
Cooroy and Pomona townships are an easy 7-9 minute approx. drive and have all the services you require including supermarkets, medical practitioners, chemists, vets, post offices, railway stations and a great collection of specialty shops and cafes. You can also be enjoying the world famous beaches and restaurants of Noosa within 35 minutes.
There is an easy five minute access to the Bruce Highway, allowing you to be at the Sunshine Coast Airport in 35 minutes and the Brisbane Airport in 1.5 hours.
• Low maintenance single level rendered brick and tile
• Fully fenced and landscaped 8,090m2 block with side access, fruit trees and vege gardens
• Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas
• Attached two car accommodation, 9m x 7m Colorbond shed with air-con, garden shed
• Two tanks holding a total of 15,000 gallons, dam water reticulated throughout the property
• Solar power and solar hot water
• Updated kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning in all living, dining and bedrooms, several fans
• Alfresco entertaining and additional free standing deck overlooking backyard and dam
• As new pool with magnesium filtration
• Freshly painted inside and out
• Local public and private school buses service the estate
This property is guaranteed to impress and inspection is a must, so call to arrange yours today: Robert Farley 0408 478 304