Sophisticated Tri-Level Home - Ideal for Dual Living!
A refreshingly distinctive tri-level home set in 1240m2 of tropical grounds with an elevated coastal outlook. Elegantly delivering multiple light filled living zones, each with French doors opening to broad balconies, the home has a definite air of calm and relaxation. Ideal for a family requiring dual living, or a living and business solution, the home has living spaces, bedrooms and bathrooms on each of the 3 levels, in addition to two full kitchens located on the first 2 levels. Great for Air BnB or intergenerational families.
- Formal entry opening to an expansive living and dining room
- Polished hardwood floors and high ceilings
- Impressive French Provincial kitchen, induction cooktop
- Quartzite benches, island breakfast bar, walk-in pantry
- Wrap around entertaining balcony through French Doors
- Master Suite with direct balcony access and full size dressing room
- Quality ensuite featuring marble tops and double vanity
- Open study, quality second bathroom and laundry
- Air conditioned living areas and master bedroom
- Over size double carport, solar panels
- Loft access for storage/study/craft room
- Fully self-contained with its own kitchen and living room
- Additional air conditioned living area or media room
- Sunny balcony with views into the attractive tropical grounds
- 2nd bedroom with generous walk in robe, balcony access
- Large 3rd bedroom, plumbed for a potential additional ensuite
- Possibility for extension for nursery or additional study/office space
- Separate bathroom to service this level of the home
- Large storage room with roller door access
- Can be completely zone off from the rest of the house
- Ideal for dual living, Air BnB or guset accomodation
- 4th bedroom with walk in robe
- Enormous entertaining deck with bar and pool table
- Separate toilet/powder room
- Plenty of room for a spa
Rarely do homes of such generous proportions become available, offering approximately 407m2 of internal living space and a further 300m2+ of entertaining decks over multiple levels. Its versatility, coupled with the quality of the home and its unmistakeable aura of tranquillity make this unique home a must see. The current owner has purchased elsewhere and is committed to selling.
Ideally and conveniently located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast in popular Buderim which offers an array of wonderful dining and shopping options and is the jewel of the Crown of the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
The property is currently being utilized as residence on one level and a home based business on the second level. Inspections during the week are not possible but you can view on Saturdays and Sundays from 12.30-1.15pm.
This property is being sold by public auction, please contact the agent to receive a copy of the Contract of Sale and the Building and Pest Report. Price indications will not be given in line with current legislation.