304 Sunnydene Road, Chandler, Queensland 4155
The Essence of Urban Acreage LivingSituated on 5 acres of magnificent natural grounds, this charming family residence combines peace and tranquility while being so close to every urban requirement. This enchanting escape presents you and your family with the very best that acreage living has to offer.
Privately positioned within a small pocket of expansive acreage homes and surrounded by council bush land, this affordable yet extremely livable home is a rare acquisition indeed.
Casual yet elegant, rustic yet refined, the home presents impressive features such as Western Red Cedar timber finishes, French doors, hard wood floors and cathedral ceilings.
- 4 bedrooms with a spacious master suite including walk-in robe and an en suite. The 4th built-in bedroom is situated on the ground floor with access to the outdoor terrace, a perfect guest retreat with complete privacy.
- An inviting living room features a romantic open fire place, soaring ceilings and connects seamlessly out to the alfresco deck, capturing stunning views that extend across the lush acreage grounds.
- A centrally located gourmet kitchen offers easy access to both the indoor and outdoor dining areas. Finished with quality fixtures and fittings including new stainless steel gas appliances, and granite bench tops
- The air conditioned rumpus/media room provides multiple options, it can easily be utilised as a teenager's retreat or a private haven for overnight guests or extended family
- Impressive split level outdoor entertaining area connects directly to the salt water swimming pool. Relax and take in the tranquil views of the entire grounds from this delightful position
- Stand-alone artist's studio- fully insulated for complete comfort
- Double remote lock up garage
Additional features include: High ceilings, security doors, back to base alarm system, 9.6m x 9.6m Shed and town water connected.
This highly desirable residence offers convenient access to all amenities. Carindale Shopping Centre is only 5 mins away, within easy access to the Gateway Motorway that guides you directly to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts, quality education and sporting facilities and just 15kms from Brisbane's CBD.
Sellers have purchased elsewhere. Will be Sold.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 secure parking & remote access
- Land Size: 5 acres (approx)
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Rumpus Room
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 2nd Jun 2015