121 Warriewood Street, Chandler, Queensland 4155
Refined Acreage RetreatSELLERS READY TO MOVE ON - ALL OFFERS TO BE SUBMITTED
Located in the prestigious suburb of Chandler, this gracious residence, set on 2.7 acres of elevated land, will capture the hearts and minds of everyone who craves a lifestyle of peace and privacy.
One of only three properties accessed via a private bitumen road, this impressive family home is spacious, stylish and distinctively different. Surrounded by lush greenery, manicured hedges and raised vegetable gardens, the recently re-decorated abode offers a sensible layout with a hint of glamour.
• 4 built-in bedrooms, the spacious master suite includes a lavish ensuite with indulgent deep circular bath, double vanities, a newly fitted walk in robe and air conditioning. A light filled romantic sitting area with bay windows is a charming retreat
• Private home office located off the entry foyer
• A generous family bathroom with double vanities, lower level powder room and shower will be much appreciated during the morning rush
• The solid timber kitchen with a walk in pantry and new European appliances, including induction cooktop, provides a focal point within the expansive open plan living and dining areas
• Fan forced Vogue wood burning fireplace, log store, high ceilings, French doors, bay windows and expansive acreage vistas are all key features of the casual living and dining areas
• Cosy media room with projector and screen opens through French Doors to the outdoor entertaining terrace
• Fully carpeted music/games room accommodates an 8mx4m pool table providing hours of family enjoyment
• Additional air conditioned upstairs living area with double hung windows, polished timber floors and void over the entry foyer is a delightful space providing perfect separation.
• French Doors open onto the north east facing undercover paved entertaining area. A hand crafted Tuscan pizza oven and fire pit enhance the alfresco dining experience.
• Detached Cottage has been converted into a studio or guest accommodation with the remaining area utilised as a workshop with high ceilings allowing a mezzanine level to be installed if required
• Professionally built children's playground, cubby house, slide, sand pit, swings, rock climbing, monkey bars and flying fox
• Double lock up garage will accommodate a 4WD
Additional features include 3 reverse cycle split system air conditioning units , alarm, ADSL2, laundry with built-in linen cupboard and shower, Vacu-Maid, bore - pumps 2000 ltrs/hr 1x 20,000 ltr and 1x5000 ltr water tanks with pumps.
Always sought after, rarely found a location offering the best of both worlds - city convenience and a relaxed acreage lifestyle without compromise. Located only 20 minutes from Brisbane's CBD, major regional shopping centres, quality education facilities, restaurants, Cafes, popular Bayside suburbs, Moreton Bay and its surrounding islands, are a short drive away. A rare opportunity to reside within this tightly held suburb.
Will Be Sold!
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 2.7 acres (approx)
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Media Room
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 18th Apr 2016