If you love a classic Queenslander with all the period trimmings - but also hanker for the sleek functionality of an as-new bathroom and a modern kitchen with Miele appliances - then inspect 22 Jirrama Crescent, Cooroibah, today!
Here is a charming Queenslander home that ticks all the boxes for period features such as high ceilings, tongue and groove walls, French doors and wide, welcoming verandahs where one can curl up to read a book or enjoy a 'sundowner'. It is a perfect house for families, entertaining a crowd or accommodating ageing parents or noisy teenagers in its separate, self-contained garden granny flat.
This fabulous property is set on five acres of beautifully landscaped, well-established grounds completely hidden from the road and accessed via a private driveway through a fenced front paddock perfect for a pony! People seeking a rural idyll will love not only the warmth and comfort of this unique home, but also the added features such as a tool shed and workshop, potting shed and ready-made chicken coop. Agistment is also a possibility in this horse-loving locale.
• Fabulous Queenslander in beautiful, established 5 acre garden
• Wide hardwood verandahs, French doors, immaculate condition throughout
• Period features: fretwork, high ceilings, timber floors, tongue 'n' groove walls
• Open plan lounge/dining with combustion heater, fans and RC air-conditioning
• Country kitchen: caesarstone benchtops, Miele gas stovetop/electric wall oven
• Three large bedrooms (master with sleek, as-new ensuite, WIR, French doors)
• As new light and bright family bathroom with deep bath, shower, vanity
• Office or library area
• Large separate granny flat with lounge and bedroom; laundry
• Tool shed, workshop, potting shed, veggie patch, chicken-coop/wood storage
• Bore, dam, water tanks plus fenced front paddock
• Established trees including mango, mulberry, lychee, citrus & more
• Ideal site for 2nd dwelling - STCA
• Only 7 mins to the Noosa Marina