Are you ready to move straight in? Then don't miss this quality home in a great location right in the heart of Cooroy. With brand new carpets and internal painting, the home feels fresh and inviting. The home offers a great walk-through galley style kitchen with plenty of storage and stunning polished stone benchtops. Cooking is easy in this central space with OMEGA electric oven, dishwasher, cooktop and rangehood. The home is of generous proportions and offers 2 living areas plus an outdoor alfresco deck. The dining and entry areas offer tiled floors. Along with stainless steel fans throughout the home there is a new Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioner fitted in the living room and a 2nd unit in the master bedroom. Enjoy the convenience of the private ensuite and walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom.
The home has a fantastic yard with plenty of room for little ones to play safely and privately behind the timber fence.
• 700m walk to Cooroy State Primary School
• A near level walk to Cooroy CBD
• 3.9km to Lake Macdonald and Botanic Gardens
• Only 15km to Noosa River harbour
• 2.7 Km to Cooroy golf course
• 45 Km to Sunshine Coast Airport
The location is great and there is a handy easement nearby the property of open land for walking pets.
• 621m2 block fenced at the rear and sides
• 2 car garage with electric roller door
• Smart wired home with Hills home hub
• Lovely street appeal with heritage street lighting
• Minimal gardens and maintenance
• Corner block opposite Pearson's Park and large reserve
With 36 Kensington Drive it is easy to make Cooroy your new home town, and all of the great benefits of living in a friendly community with great facilities right on your doorstep. The current owner is interested in a timely turn around and is asking for all offers to be submitted. Call now to arrange your private tour or attend on of our open homes, we recommend your early enquiry to avoid disappointment.
Land Size: 621 m2(approx)
Other Features / Notes
621m2 block, 2 year old home, granite kitchen, walk to CBD, covered outdoor entertaining