142 Cooroy Mountain Road, Cooroy, Queensland 4563
Offers Over $1,265,000
Owners Have Purchased Elsewhere - Time To SellPLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS.
Rare opportunity, country lifestyle, only minutes to the beach & a stone's throw to Cooroy CBD.
Unobstructed views of Cooroy Mountain, ocean breezes with lush paddocks for the horses and/or cows. All the infrastructure is in place - fences, water rights and a large shed that even has an inspection pit for any car enthusiast.
• $150,000 spent on renovations and enhancements since purchased
• Expansive views of Cooroy Mountain and beyond
• Outdoor covered entertaining area overlooking the rolling fields
• Large secured shed with mechanical inspection pit
• 5-Bay machinery shed or caravan storage
• 4 fenced paddocks with water piped to troughs
• 20,000gal (approx) water tank built into the foundations of shed
• 3 x separate living areas, yet open plan
• Easily divided 2 beds and separate living for teenagers or granny flat
• Modern kitchen with large walk-in / butler's pantry
• Privately located in ground saltwater pool
• Spectacularly tiled throughout (plenty of spare tiles for the future)
• Work from home with ease or just relax all day
You are invited to attend any one of our open homes as inspections are a must for this rare jewel.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
- Carports: 5
- Land Size: 32.49 acres (approx)
Other Features / NotesBuilt-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 9th Aug 2017