7 Wilkinsons Crt, Cooroy, Queensland 4563
Where technology meets styleThis stunning home was completed in January 2017 and has a luxurious feel and high quality fit out that will impress. Beautiful decor and generous spaces, plus on point' hi-tech features to make life just that little bit easier, set this home apart from the rest. We are talking C-bus wiring throughout the home. This smart wiring allows for remote WIFI control of all the home's lighting and ceiling fans and the main bedroom blind from an app that is loaded onto your iPad or smart phone. So clever! Plus, enables the Sonos sound system to play wirelessly through built in ceiling speakers in the main lounge and alfresco area with music from anywhere in the world.
So much to write about with this property, here's a summary
- High ceilings, spotted gum timber laminate floors
- Stylish Caesar stone kitchen, 900mm stainless steel cooker, huge window splash back, 2 drawer dishwasher, walk in pantry
- Decadent bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Ducted air conditioning (with Advantage Air control touch pad for ease of operation)
- Hall light sensors that activate after dusk
- Extra wide hallways and doors, disability friendly throughout
- In wall gas log fire place in second lounge
- 9 x 3m salt water pool that self manages plus pool cover
- Computerised garden irrigation system zoned for different sections to interact differently
- 5.2kW solar panels
- And there's room for the caravan!
Almost brand new, 7 Wilkinsons Court, Cooroy on a 780m2 corner block, is a cut above the rest plus has a unique setting overlooking picturesque green space/park land. There's even a footpath close by for an easy walk to Cooroy's town Centre and local schools, cafes and restaurants. An inspection of this fabulous home is a must, please call to arrange your inspection today.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 780 m2 (approx)
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 30th Oct 2017