Hidden at the end of a quiet court in an exclusive Doonan enclave, this exquisite property affords new owners the opportunity to secure a premium hinterland lifestyle - just 20 minutes from the heart of Noosa Heads. Set on 1.52 acres with natural forest and gorgeous gardens, a graceful portico entry hints at the premium inclusions and ambience of understated elegance epitomising the 400sq metre home.
Built around a covered alfresco terrace with entertaining in mind, the home's options for wining and dining with friends and family are plentiful. The spacious open plan living area features an immaculate contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, commercial-grade cooktop and oven, separate dishwashers, butler's pantry and wine fridge. Massive glass doors open onto the terrace, which boasts an outdoor kitchen with built-in BBQ, fridge, sink and pizza oven. Relaxing out here will feel like you've escaped to a tropical resort, thanks to the fresh air, tranquil water features, and outlook across lush, softly lit gardens to the lagoon-style pool and lily-padded ponds.
Additional features to assure stylish and comfortable living include ducted air-conditioning, smart wiring incorporating surround music and radio, a separate media room, and a home office. Two of the three generous carpeted bedrooms are ensuited with dressing rooms, with the master ensuite boasting twin vanities and showers. For an additional touch of luxury, the master suite has a sheltered private courtyard with outdoor shower.
Tucked in the garden at a perfect distance from the house, a self-contained studio is ideal to use as an art studio or for hosting extended family or guests, be careful though - they may not want to leave! Further features include forest walks, electric gates with TV monitor, an alarm system, covered parking for four vehicles, 6kw of solar, and approximately 70,000L of rainwater storage.
Despite the absolute privacy and seclusion, this captivating property is just a brisk walk to the local pizzeria, and ten minutes' drive to either Noosaville or Eumundi. You can spend blissful days shopping and dining on Hastings Street, or exploring Noosa's national park and beaches, and be home to your peaceful, luxurious forest retreat in just 20 minutes. If this sounds like your kind of lifestyle, be very quick to arrange your inspection.
• 1.52 acres with natural forest in prestigious Doonan location
• Elegant residence ideal for entertaining, portico entrance
• Open plan living; chef's kitchen, wine fridge, butler's pantry
• Covered alfresco terrace with outdoor kitchen, pizza oven
• Ducted air-con, surround sound, media room, home office
• Master suite with stylish ensuite, private courtyard with shower
• Self-contained studio, termite retic system, resort-style pool, 6kw solar
• Electric gates with monitor, alarm system, approx. 70,000L water
• Absolute privacy, water features, stunning gardens with lighting
• 10 mins to Eumundi, 20 to Noosa Heads, 28 to Sunshine Coast airport
Land Size: 1.5 acres(approx)
Other Features / Notes
1.52 acres,architect designed,vaulted ceilings,tropical pool