17 Twin Rivers Drive, Eagleby, Queensland 4207
GREAT POTENTIAL FOR BOTH THE INVESTOR AND OWNER OCCUPIER !!This fantastic property is priced perfectly for the owner occupier or investor alike. With rental returns at $400 per week, this positions the property perfectly to add to your portfolio or to keep in mind for the future while you enjoy the property now. This large family home on a generous sized block is fully fenced with side access for a vehicle and is situated at the end of a quite street.
The property features two large separate lounge and dining areas opening onto a large outdoor alfresco patio, all rooms are generously sized and fitted out with built ins and ceiling fans. The Master bedroom features private ensuite and over sized built in wardrobe - border line walk in wardrobe.
The property is located perfectly in the growing suburb of Eagleby, with these larger block's are becoming a rarity. Being able to take full advantage of the surrounding amenities, including local parks, schools, shops and public transport - including train station, allowing the commute to work either in the CBD or on the coast an ease.
Key take away's include -
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms, Separate toilet. Main bathroom features separate bath and shower
- Separate living and dining areas
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- 2 Car remote garage with room for storage
- Internal laundry
- Security Screens throughout
- New Air conditioning unit to lounge
- Large low maintenance landscaped yard
- Fully fenced with side access
- Large 601m2 block
- Quiet private street
This property has plenty of x factor, call Ben today to arrange an inspection and find our more. Look forward to seeing you at the property!!
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 secure parking & remote access
- Land Size: 601 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Split System Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 16th Jan 2017