148 Eimeo Road, Eimeo, Queensland 4740
PRICE SLASHED! - RURAL LIFESTYLE IN SUBURBIAI'm excited to bring this very desirable property to the market.
Situated on an elevated block of land measuring a large 2,119m2 with rural views is this solid 4 bedroom home.
- Solid lowset brick family home
- 4 good sized carpeted bedrooms with builtins
- Master is air conditioned
- Modern galley style renovated kitchen in 2010, plenty of cupboard space & dishwasher
- Good sized tiled dining room
- Tiled air conditioned lounge room at front of home
- Main bath also renovated, tiled floor to ceiling, seperate bathtub and shower
- Separate toilet
- Good sized laundry
- Large fully tiled covered entertaining area
- 2nd shower and toilet conveniently located near outdoor areas
- Huge powered 8x7m shed with great vehicle access
- Lawn locker
- Wired in generator
- Ride on lawnmower
- Side yard fully fenced
- Car accommodation with cement driveway
This property is immaculately maintained and would suit many families who want space for children to play safely, yet have all the conveniences such as schools, shops, parks all a short distance away.
To inspect call me on 0428 423 219 today!
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 4
- Land Size: 2119 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 18th Aug 2017