Set high on the ridge in sought-after Eumundi, this home offers a delightful blend of warmth and elegance that invites you to linger and enjoy the peaceful hinterland lifestyle it so perfectly embodies. The character main home features hardwood timber floors and frame, Western red cedar claddings, and soaring vaulted ceilings with Oregon rafters. Designed for entertaining, it is built around an air-conditioned, open plan dining and living area with a slow combustion fireplace ideal for winter evenings. Or ease back with family and friends in one of several outdoor spaces, including two decks with magnificent long-range views down the valley to Coolum.
The immaculate kitchen, built in 2018, boasts shaker style cabinetry with Corian benchtops, Belling oven and gas cooktop, and a gorgeous outlook over the lush tropical gardens. The main bedroom suite includes a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite (with under floor heating), and the other two bedrooms have built in robes. Both bathrooms are contemporary, and the main bathroom has a tub.
A self-contained, studio is perfect for extended family or operating an Airbnb. It features one bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, and carport, plus a private, elevated deck. An additional American-style 9 x 6.6m barn includes 2 garage bays, workshop area, and a 5'' concrete slab suitable for a hoist.
While the accommodations are superb, the grounds will take your breath away. Relax in the infinity edge saltwater pool while absorbing the treetop views to Mount Ninderry, take a stroll on meandering pathways through rainforest pockets, pick fresh fruit from your orchard, or enjoy the feel of grass between your toes on one of the parklike lawn areas. Water should be plentiful thanks to a lovely tree-lined dam, creek, and three 35,000 litre rainwater tanks.
New owners of this captivating property might feel like they've been transported to a garden paradise, but Eumundi village is an easy five-minute drive for schools, markets and cafes. Or you can spend lazy days eating, drinking and exploring the delights of Noosa and be home at your tranquil, private sanctuary in just 20 minutes.
If you've been looking for a peaceful retreat nestled among the trees with easy access to all Noosa is famous for, be very quick to secure your inspection of this gorgeous property.
• One-hectare elevated property with stunning coastal views
• Character timber home, Colorbond roof, hardwood floors
• Open plan living, air-con, slow combustion fireplace
• Entertaining decks, infinity edge pool, approx. 35,000 litres water storage
• As-new kitchen, Belling oven, shaker cabinets, Corian benches
• Main bed with walk in robe and ensuite, main bath with tub
• S/C 1-bed studio with bathroom, kitchenette, carport, deck
• 2-bay, 9 x 6.6m American barn with workshop, suitable for hoist
• Dam, creek, fruit trees, manicured gardens, rainforest pockets
• 5 mins to Eumundi, 20 to Noosa, 26 to Sunshine Coast airport