Nothing beats the charm of a Queenslander - except a modern Queenslander that's as-new thanks to a complete renovation. That's what you'll find here, positioned on a level, fully-fenced 2996m2 block surrounded by peaceful native bush.
The current owners have taken this stunning high set home to a new level without sacrificing character features like beautiful hardwood floors, high ceilings and timber french doors that invite you onto wide, wrap-around verandahs.
The upper level features a central, open-plan living zone including family, living and dining areas, plus the contemporary kitchen with dishwasher, induction cooktop and views across the property to the treescape beyond.
At one end, parents are catered for with a generous, air-conditioned bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and verandah access. The opposite end features three more bedrooms (or two plus an office), bathroom with separate toilet, and laundry.
The lower level is comprised of a central kitchenette and sitting area, with a spacious room at each end plus a combined bathroom and laundry. French doors open onto a patio that enjoys tranquil views of the manicured gardens. This space proved extremely popular with Airbnb guests and could generate a great income for the new owners.
Across the lawn, an insulated, powered 2-bay shed awaits your car, pop-top caravan or boat, while the carpeted home office space comes complete with air-conditioning and storage area.
Enjoy evenings with friends kicking back around the fire pit and outside bar, or watching the sunset over the trees on the verandah. Additional features include electric gates, a drinkable bore, solar power, garden shed and veggie beds. Plus, there's plenty of room for a pool or tennis court.
At approx 5 minutes to Eumundi and 15 to Noosa Heads, this property offers the best of the Noosa hinterland lifestyle. Such beautifully updated modern Queenslanders on easy-care small acreage are extremely rare, so don't delay organising your inspection with our agents.
Features at a glance:
• Renovated, modern, highest 4-bed, 3-bath Queenslander
• Fully-fenced, level 2,996m2 block, absolute privacy
• High ceilings, fans/AC, french doors, hardwood floors
• Wraparound verandahs with lovely garden outlook
• Top level: two living areas, modern kitchen/dining room
• Parents' retreat with WIR, ensuite, AC and french doors
• Family wing with 3 beds, modern bathroom, separate toilet
• Lower level: kitchenette, bathroom, two large rooms, patio
• Insulated, powered 2-bay shed plus carpeted office with AC
• Drinkable bore, electric gate, easy-care grounds, fire pit
• Dam, veggie beds, WWTP, 5kw solar and outside bar area