This spectacular property in tightly-held Lone Hand Road embodies the best of prestige hinterland living, without the blue-chip price tag.
Perched on five lovely acres in the heart of Noosa's Golden Triangle', the property's elevated position affords breathtaking rural views, with Cooroy Mountain taking centre stage. The 120+ year-old Queenslander home exudes elegance and timeless charm, with original characteristics including hoop pine floors, VJ walls and high, raked ceilings.
Merging seamlessly with the traditional features, contemporary updates include crisp white finishes, plantation shutters, air-conditioning and an immaculate kitchen boasting five-burner gas cooktop, large electric oven, soft close drawers, walk-in pantry and Bosch dishwasher.
Set around the kitchen are two living areas and a separate dining room, providing ample space for entertaining, not to mention the covered outdoor entertaining area, where you'll love cooking for family and friends on the built-in barbecue, or simply having drinks while absorbing the spectacular and ever-changing mountain scenery. You can even enjoy the rural views while cooling off in your sparkling inground pool.
The main home features three bedrooms, three bathrooms plus an office, with the master suite including a walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanities and rainfall shower. The main bathroom has a spa.
The second, newly renovated self-contained dwelling is perfect for extended family or guests, featuring a full kitchen, living room, laundry, bathroom and separate bedroom.
There's also a 3-bay shed with extra height for your caravan or boat, ample room to cultivate your rural lifestyle dreams (think space for fruit trees, vegies, chooks or even a horse) and endless water via the bore.
Though located on a tranquil country road, the property sits about a five-minute drive to Cooroy or Eumundi, providing a plethora of options for schools, shops, dining and markets. You can spend a day shopping or swimming at Noosa and be home at your peaceful retreat in under 25 minutes.
With its abundant charm, matchless views and enviable location, this property won't last.
Features at a glance
• Elevated 5-acre property in much-desired Lone Hand Rd
• Level, mostly cleared, captivating Cooroy Mountain views
• 120+ year-old 3-bed, 3-bath + office Queenslander, pool
• Original features eg timber floors, VJs and raked ceilings
• Lovingly updated with air-con, plantation shutters, crisp paint
• Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, soft close drawers, walk-in pantry
• 2 living areas, dining room, covered entertaining with those views
• Separate cottage with kitchen, living area, bathroom, bedroom
• 3-bay shed, height for van/boat, plentiful water, room to grow
• Short drive to Cooroy or Eumundi, less than 25 mins to Noosa