Perfect Family Home, Walking Distance from Forest Lake Lions Park!
Auction Date: Saturday, January 8, 2021, 10:00 AM ( unless sold prior )
This beautiful family home is perfectly situated to benefit from a range of public and private schools, transport options, and local parks. Boasting an open plan living and rear patio, there's plenty of living space for family.
Whether you are an investor or a soon-to-be homeowner, a lovely home like this has a practical and versatile floorplan that cannot be ignored. With fine quality inclusions and ample living space combine with modern functionality, 14 Brushwood Circuit has it all. This property is an absolute must see!
Features you'll love:
- 4 beds 2 bathrooms 1 media 1 living room 2 garage
- Spread on a 450 sqm block
- Open plan design family space, dining and kitchen at the rear
- Spacious media room/lounge filled with natural light
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, built in robe and ceiling fan
- 3 Beds with built in robes and celling fans
- Undercover rear patio ideal for relaxation
- Laundry facilities in the double garage with oodles of storage
- Security screens throughout
- Double lock-up remote garage with internal access
- House has 5.4kW solar power (20 panels with zero electric bills)
Key Location Features:
- Just a short stroll to Forest Lake Lions Park and Homestead Park (facilities: BBQ, open space, children playground, public tennis courts, basketball courts)
- Within 1.5km to Richlands Station, Richland Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Chemist, medical and food choices) IGA, Forest Lake Primary State School, St John's Primary School.
- Within 3.0km to the beautiful Lake, Forest Lake. Shopping Centre, St John's High School, Forest Lake High School, gym and Asian groceries.
- Short drive to 3 beautiful Golf courses- Oxley Golf Course, Gailes Golf Course, Wolston Golf Course
- The entire community is linked by an extensive network of pedestrian and cycle paths, which are integrated into the large open-spaced network.
- Forest Lake lies within the Brisbane City Council municipality and is approximately 24.5km (15 miles) from the Brisbane Central District.
Great demand for quality homes over Brisbane, do not hesitate or you will miss out! Please make sure you make it to the first open home or contact Ling anytime for a private viewing.