29 Wavell Avenue, Golden Beach, Queensland 4551
ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL SALE BY SEASIDE REAL ESTATEGOLDEN BEACH CLASSIC... UPDATE AND VALUE-ADD!
Circa 1988 this solid family home offers an amazing opportunity to update and transform, whilst retaining some of its original character and charm super-sized, comfortable, and well-located this is an absolute Golden Beach classic!
Double storey, the home is complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate living areas, original kitchen with adjoining meals area, inground concrete pool (recently resurfaced), alfresco entertaining and double lock up garage on a flat 810m2 block with leafy well-established gardens.
If you love the '80's, you are going to adore the décor in this exposed timber beams, brick feature walls, patterned floor tiles, arched doorways and more.... Features include: ceiling fans, split system air-conditioner in master bedroom, modern ensuite, fireplace in formal lounge, security screens, and solar power (8 panels).
The floor plan is family-friendly with three bedrooms and main bathroom upstairs, and the master bedroom and ensuite on ground level; good separation of living is something many buyers appreciate and seek.
Lovingly cared for by its long-term owners, and mostly in original condition, the home is very liveable 'as is' and can be updated over time when budget permits; any money you spend will be a savvy investment, and in this location you don't have to worry about overcapitalising.
From here, you can walk to the Pumicestone Passage, parks, local shops, dining and public transport. All Caloundra's major amenities are just a short drive from shopping centres, bank, Entertainment Centre, patrolled beaches, turf club, golf, schools, sporting facilities and more.
This style of home has been increasingly popular in recent years due to its solidity, size and its 'makeover' potential everything old is new again, and this is a tremendous buy for a beach loving family and or a tradie/renovator, in a golden location!
A strong interest in this property is anticipated get ready to put your best offer forward on or before Auction day; first time to market for decades, this tightly held home could be the 'buy' of 2017!
- Charming family home, tightly held for decades
- Circa 1988 mostly original condition, update & value-add
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate living areas
- Large kitchen with adjoining meals area
- Fireplace, exposed timber beams, brick feature wall
- Good floor plan facilitating separation of living
- DLUG with internal access, flat 810m2 block
- In ground concrete pool recently resurfaced
- Split system A/C in master bedroom, modern ensuite
- 8 solar panels, well-established leafy garden
- Walk to: beach, parks, local shops & bus stop
- Minutes to Caloundra's major amenities
- Suit tradie/renovator, beach-loving family
- Golden location, cannot overcapitalise
- Superb buying, exceptional opportunity…Hurry!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking )
- Land Size: 810 m2 (approx)
- Solar Panels
- Split System Airconditioning
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
Date: 04 February 17
Time: 11:00am04-02-2017 11:00:00 04-02-2017 12:00:00 88 Auction On Site Auction On Site: 29 Wavell Avenue, Golden Beach, Queensland 4551 | View online here: https://brolga.com.au/43998 29 Wavell Avenue, Golden Beach, Queensland 4551 Julie Shirvington false DD/MM/YYYY Add to calendar
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 11th Apr 2017