598 Formosa Road, Gumdale, Queensland 4154
Alluring Acreage Estate - Entrance on Archer StThe relaxing atmosphere of this magnificent 2.5 acre property offers the warmest of welcomes amongst Gumdale's elite acreage estates. Situated on a corner position with two street entrances, this unrivalled residence delivers a spacious family abode with additional options for a home business.
- Four king-sized bedrooms plus a separate home office and study a perfect option for your business or enterprise
- Without compromising on space and style, the master suite offers a large spa ensuite and walk-in robe plus direct access to the pool and spa areas
- A glorious connection to the outdoors is achieved with the living and dining areas flowing seamlessly onto an alfresco terrace. The extensive glass panelling enables natural light and breezeways through sliding doors.
- Well-equipped kitchen with a large pantry and ample cupboard space flows onto a family meals area for convenience.
- A formal lounge presents a romantic fireplace - warm fires and flickering shadows reflect making this a favourite place in the winter months.
- Gazebo with built-in barbeque area creates an entertainers mark by the 16 metre lap pool plus a separate spa and sauna - an ultimate paradise for an enriching family lifestyle all year round.
- Expansive 6m x 13m gamers room is an ultimate retreat for large social gatherings and family events. Wide open doors open onto the sprawling surrounds and allows a glorious breeze path inside. Completed with an alfresco terrace, bathroom and laundry, plus a connecting four bay shed - this is a brilliant option for year-round enjoyment.
- A separate home office is ideal for your business with an attached dual lock up garage and storage facilities
- Cleared land offers two horse paddocks, a solid external brick wall and internal white post and rail fencing. This could be the ideal opportunity to learn to ride or for your children to join the Gumdale Pony Club.
Additional features include: Air conditioning, security screens, work shed, fully fenced landscaped grounds and a 5,000 litre water tank.
Within close proximity to local amenities, public transport, Carindale Westfield Shopping Centre while only 15kms from Brisbane's CBD and minutes to the Gateway Arterial with access to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
If you desire the calming of a country atmosphere and are looking for a sense of freedom, this high calibre rural retreat is perfectly placed to enjoy rest and relaxation.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 4 secure parking & remote access
- Land Size: 2.5 acres (approx)
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Rumpus Room
Date: 12 April 14
Time: 2:00pm12-04-2014 14:00:00 12-04-2014 15:00:00 88 Auction On Site Auction On Site: 598 Formosa Road, Gumdale, Queensland 4154 | View online here: https://brolga.com.au/5858 598 Formosa Road, Gumdale, Queensland 4154 Deborah Evans false DD/MM/YYYY Add to calendar
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 20th Nov 2014