This modern family home is ideal for first home buyers, the down-sizer or investors and is just 13km's from Brisbane CBD, 2km's to major local shopping and 1km from the train station.
This suburb is a 'hidden gem' and is expected to have great capital growth given the proximity to the Port Of Brisbane and Trade Coast Precinct.
Features of this home include:
- Tiled & open plan air-conditioned living area
- Galley style kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
- Air-conditioned master suite with walk-in-robe & en-suite
- 3 built in bedrooms one of which is air-conditioned
- Modern bathroom & internal laundry
- Light & airy with multiple sliding door access
- Low maintenance lawns & gardens on a 404sqm block
- Remote control double garage
A rental appraisal is $490-500 per week.
This home is located within a suburb that has a rural village feel.