The owner has clear instructions to sell this property and all genuine offers will be submit.
This modern low-maintenance home built in 2016 is ideal for the investor, first home buyer or those looking to downsize. Conveniently located with easy access to Wynnum Plaza and the train station whilst still only being 13kms from Brisbane CBD. This suburb is a 'hidden gem' and is expected to have great capital growth given the proximity to the Port of Brisbane and Trade Coast Precinct.
Features of this property include:
- 4 good size bedrooms with built-in-robes & ceiling fans
- master room with ensuite
- separate media room
- combined tiled family & dining room with ceiling fans
- modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- electric oven & ceramic cook-top
- main bathroom with separate toilet
- covered alfresco entertaining area
- ducted air conditioning throughout
- double lock-up garage with remote control & internal access
- fully fenced & low-maintenance back-yard
- 483sqm block
Hemmant really is a suburb prime for capital growth and one with a 'rural village atmosphere'. Recently rented at $520/pw - this property is now vacant and ready to go!