387 Hemmant-Tingalpa Road, Hemmant, Queensland 4174
Sophisticated Acreage Living within a Picture Perfect PositionThere are some homes that we watch, admire and await patiently to come onto the market. This sprawling acreage icon is one such recognisable home. Romantically perched on 2.5 acres, this timeless abode is a fine example of the ever popular Hamptons style.
Discover this tightly held precinct undergoing significant recognition from the wider Brisbane community, where an inner city lifestyle is close at hand.
Casual and elegant, rustic and refined, each room in the home has its own treasures. High ceilings, French doors, ceiling roses, leadlight feature windows, ornate cornices and bespoke cabinetry raise both the design and comfort levels.
- Four spacious built-in bedrooms, the master suite features a stylish ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. Clear acreage views are welcomed from your private juliette balcony.
- An equally lavish family bathroom in crisp contemporary tones offers a deep spa bath, Kohler basin, Grohe tapware, porcelain tiles and a separate shower.
- The distinctive French provincial flavour dominates the new gourmet kitchen fitted with granite bench tops, quality cabinetry, soft close drawers, fully integrated Miele dishwasher, fan forced and steam ovens and induction cook top.
- Delectable living and dining areas complete with parquetry floors and a romantic wood burning fireplace will deliver intimate winter relaxation options while offering endless summer breezes when opened out.
- The formal living and dining rooms with Art Deco influences, boast an impressive outlook over the properties' landscaped grounds and beyond.
- Billiard room complete with table delivers an exciting entertainment option
- Internal living spaces connect to the deep sun-drenched wrap-around verandas through French doors, providing the perfect venue for significant family celebrations.
- The expansive alfresco entertaining area anchored by the salt water swimming pool is indeed the jewel in the crown.
- Double car accommodation with storage plus significant guest parking makes life simple. A two bay shed will house all the necessary tools, equipment, trailer or boat.
Additional Information: Security alarm system, fully fenced grounds, dam, 1 x 3,000 litre water tank with pump.
Always requested but rarely achieved, an inspirational property delivering timeless design concepts, high quality fixtures and fittings within an easy commute to major regional shopping centres, public and private educational facilities, transport links to the CBD, airport, Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
This property has been in the family for over a decade and once sold may not be available until the next. Inspection is a must!
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 4 ( secure parking )
- Land Size: 2.5 acres (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Alarm System
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Rumpus Room
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 26th Aug 2014