Nestled in the heart of the Hills in one of Kellyville's most prestigious areas just a stone's throw from Castle Hill is this beautiful Clarendon built 4 bedroom family home. Set on a desirable 626m2 corner block just 200m from the Castle Hill border, it is within close proximity to all major amenities and popular schools with an abundance of services and local businesses at your convenience. Discover the character and charm of this gorgeous residence which is packed with features and offers comfortable formal and casual living areas.
• A beautiful double door foyer leading to the main living areas which are warm and inviting, consisting of a well presented formal Lounge and Dining room.
• Downstairs study room / home office that could also double as a fifth bedroom, with an adjacent powder room and internal Laundry
• Colonial Timber Kitchen and meals area forming the central hub of the home.
• Large Rumpus room with many uses currently being utilised as a games room.
• Double garage with internal access and remote controlled roller door for added security.
• Floating timber floorboards upstairs with a lovely timber staircase to the second floor which boasts a spacious family room, complete with its own balcony!
• Generously sized Master bedroom with personal walk in robe and ensuite and 3 well-sized and light-filled bedrooms all with built in robes.
• Reverse cycle ducted Air Conditioning for great climate control.
• Sizeable and North facing low maintenance back yard with a 40m2 Entertaining area on a stencilled concrete slab with aluminium Pergola offering good privacy and an abundance of space for kids and pets.
• Superbly positioned just minutes from Hills Metro station, Castle Towers, Castle Hill Homemaker Centre, Norwest Business Park, Rouse Hill Town Centre & Bernie Mullane Sports Complex.
• Walk to City bus access and Kellyville Plaza Shopping Centre.
• Zoned for Kellyville High School and within walking distance to Sherwood Ridge PS and William Clarke College.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, then please get in touch with me today to discuss further or to confirm the available inspection times.
*Please note that we are Covid safe registered and there will be No public Open homes held due to the current restrictions. Private inspections will be conducted and Pre booked appointments are Essential. All prospective buyers will be required to wear face masks and must 'check in' via QR code on arrival. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.