• Newly Built in 2014
• Separate lounge & living areas
• Undercover entertaining area with expansive views
• Modern Brick home
• Higher than normal ceilings
• Great Man-Shed 10sqm
• 3Kw Solar power
• Northerly aspect
• Kitchen that a Chef could call home
• Open, Light & always a nice breeze
• Bring the family and enjoy the lifestyle
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Study area for the kids
• Main Bedroom has combined en-suite/walk-in robe
• Fully fenced back yard
Kenilworth is the heart of the Noosa Hinterland and an easy drive to Gympie, Maleny, Eumundi or Cooroy. All roads lead to Rome as they say.
This George street address is part of the newest land estate in Kenilworth and has the elevation to give uninterrupted views from almost every window of the home.
Inspections a must as you need to see the view to fully appreciate and bask in its glory, plus visiting Kenilworth the town, a community environment for all ages.