"THE OYSTER BARN"
This amazing Freehold Home surprises everyone by the sheer size of the Living Area servicing the largest of families with room for privacy & yet still provides an enormous entertainment area for everyone to meet for dinner & drinks. The home would be an excellent rental property, or business proposition perfect for a buyer who would enjoy a return on their investment, all within approx. 120m to the calm waters of Days Gutter.
• 3 Living Areas on one property + Entertainment Area - fully furnished
• 2 Stylish Kitchens plus Kitchenette- fully equipped
• 3 Modern Bathrooms - 3 Toilets
• Large Pot Belly Fireplace
• Freshly Painted inside & out all Living Areas
• New Electrical Wiring & Components throughout
• Solar Panels 9 x 250W
• High Powered 2200amp hour Solar Batteries
• Rainwater Tanks - 5 plus 3 Header Tanks
• All Living Areas are Fully Furnished
• Grassed / Landscaped with Outdoor shower
• Lister Generator in own shed
• Enormous Entertainment Area - Fully Furnished
• Spectacular Rental Property
• Actual Living Area with Entertainment Area - 310sq m
• Spacious Garage for 2 cars or Car & Boat - 40sq m
• Paved Car Parking Area
• Bore Pump - Petrol with Fire Fittings
• Property Sold Fully Furnished
• Land Size 607 sq. m
Imagine owning a property of this size which can be used as a rental or a business. If you would like to live in Paradise & own your own business, like a B&B, this would be a first here at Kooringal. With 3 Buildings plus an enormous Entertainment Area you would be able to provide a service for the travellers who would like to experience both ends of Moreton Island overnight or weekly. Kooringal experiences some of the most magnificent sunsets stretching across the most pristine waters of Moreton Bay back to the Brisbane City Skyline. Picnics on the Beach, fishing, swimming, skiing & wind boarding to name just a few of the joys that Kooringal provides for families & friends from morning to night.
We have two vehicular Barges that come to Moreton Island -Amity Trader that leaves from Victoria Point & comes directly to Kooringal or the MiCat that departs from the Port of Brisbane & comes in at Tangalooma.
This property is located at 92 Midgen Street & priced at offers over $599K. Phone Denise for more information or to view this Unique Property on 0418 980 932.