Serenity by the Bay describes this magnificent freehold property perfectly with the pristine waters of Days Gutter under a minute away. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle, reading, fishing, swimming, kite boarding, snorkeling or surfing that awaits the new owner of this prime piece of real estate with nothing to do but move in and feel the Serenity……
• Newly Renovated & freshly Painted
• Days Gutter under a minutes' walk with secure Mooring for boats
• Modern Kitchen - Microwave Oven, Gas Stove & Oven, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer
• Two large Bathrooms / Three Toilets
• 4 large Bedrooms - main oversized bedroom boasting a large private ensuite
• Spacious Dining Room - handmade designer dining table with woven cane chairs
• Elegant Lounge Room - with leather recliner chairs & classic wooden furnishings
• Spectacular Wooden Deck - Countless memories shared with family & friends
• Cathedral Ceilings - Catching the cool summer breezes that flow from Days Gutter
• Fully Screened throughout this beautiful home for comfort & peace of mind
• Ceiling Fans are found in every room of the house & veranda area
• New Environmental Septic System
• Bore Pump which keeps the grass watered & green all year round
• Instantaneous Gas Hot Water System
• Water Tanks providing approximately 25,000 litres
• Massive Garage approximately 8 metres x 11 metres for cars, tractor, boat & work benches including the third Toilet
• New Solar Gel Cell Battery System & Solar Panels - premium power system
• New 3 KVA Generator
• Home will be sold fully furnished - All Beds, Lounge & Dining Room Furnishings, All Kitchen Appliances etc., & Outdoor Setting
Sitting outside on the spectacular Wooden Deck you can't help but relax & absorb the peaceful tranquility of a tree studded landscape. On peaceful days/nights you can hear the waves crashing from the surf beach, which we like to refer to as our back yard. This beautiful home faces North receiving the cool summer breezes & the warmth of the winter sun. A fire pit has been enjoyed by all on many occasions as the adults sit around & enjoy a wine & good music while the children play or roast marshmallows over the fire. Lying on towels & looking up at the billions of stars that litter our night sky is the most amazing feeling & enjoyed by all.
Kooringal can be accessed by private boat or vehicular barge service from Victoria Point which comes directly to Kooringal or vehicular barge service from the Port of Brisbane. Kooringal is only approximately 37 kilometres from Manly or Cleveland by private boat crossing the most pristine waters of Moreton Bay, arriving at your Beach Retreat in approx. 40 minutes. The stress from a long hard week of work fades away the closer you get & once you arrive, serenity! As the home is being sold fully furnished all you will need is your toothbrush, food & drinks, imagine spending your next holiday in your very own piece of paradise.
This home is priced to sell at $820K. Phone Denise, who has lived at Kooringal since 2000 gaining excellent knowledge of the Local Community to view this exquisite home located at 97 Midgen Street, Kooringal on 0418 980 932.