Surrounded by natural bush and bordering Lake Macdonald Forest Park, this inviting lifestyle property awaits new owners. The warm and welcoming renovated home boasts character features including gleaming timber floors, a combustion fireplace, and French doors opening onto the decks around three sides.
Entertaining will be a breeze with your choice of two spacious living areas, including an open plan living and dining space and a separate family room. Or relax with family and friends on one of the elevated, covered decks while enjoying the sounds of nature and the lush green outlook. The country-style kitchen features premium finishes and appliances including a Smeg gas cooktop, double oven, dishwasher, European oak cupboards, and elegant stone bench tops.
Thoughtfully positioned at one end of the home, the main bedroom has a walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and direct access onto the back deck. This end of the home also includes the main bathroom and a 4th bedroom. At the opposite end are two more bedrooms with built-in robes. Separate from the main house, a shipping container has been converted into a trendy home office with AC, NBN connection and it's own separate phone line. While a 4-bay shed with 3-phase power provides plenty of space for vehicles and/or a workshop.
Family-friendly features include an above-ground pool, cubby house, fire pit and a dog-fenced area, while anyone seeking a more sustainable lifestyle will appreciate the fruit orchards and chook house. There's also plentiful water, a wood shed, and three access gates that take you straight into the rainforest.
With this property's idyllic location, living here will feel like coming home to a secluded natural paradise. But Cooroy village is just a 6-minute drive for schools, shopping and cafes. And you can spend days shopping, dining and exploring Noosa Heads knowing you can retreat to your private, peaceful haven in just 25 minutes. If you're looking for a quality family home with an abundance of natural assets and nothing to do but move in, don't delay arranging your inspection. Inspection by appointment. Please call to arrange.
• Gorgeous 3.8-acre lifestyle property adjoining rainforest
• Renovated home, French doors, timber floors, fireplace
• Covered decks, two separate living areas, fans throughout
• Chef's kitchen, outdoor breakfast bar, outlook over forest
• Main bed with ensuite and deck access, separate home office
• Carport, 4-car shed with 3-phase power, swimming pool
• Electric gates, stone pillar entrance, wood shed, NBN
• Irrigation pipe from creek to tank, 2 x 5,000-gallon tanks
• Cubby house, chook house, dog fenced area, firepit
• 6 mins to Cooroy, 25 to Noosa, 35 to Sunshine Coast airport