Ever dreamed of living in a natural paradise surrounded by gorgeous gardens and tall timbers, with nothing to disturb your peace but the sounds of native birds? Nestled on the slopes of Tinbeerwah and only minutes from Noosa, this easily managed sanctuary includes a blend of beautifully landscaped native gardens and usable land, plus a high-set spacious home all on one level.
Entering by a tree-lined drive, your impressions of serenity and seclusion will be confirmed upon arrival at the home. With a versatile floor plan ideal for families, working from home, accommodating guests, and entertaining, it exudes a welcoming and elegant ambience thanks to character features like rich spotted gum floors, a gas fireplace, and large windows capturing the green outlook on all sides.
The main pavilion has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, with the spacious master suite boasting a luxurious ensuite and its own private deck. The open plan living and dining space includes a modern kitchen, with stone benches, gas cooking, and a huge walk-in pantry. Outdoor lovers can relax on the wide, covered entertaining deck with friends, family and a cool drink and absorb the fresh forest air and a gorgeous open garden outlook. Attached by a covered walkway, the guest pavilion includes a spacious bedroom, elegant ensuite and private deck.
Behind a delightful palm-fringed inground salt-water pool nestles separate art studio with its own water supply and patio. It would work equally well as the ultimate home office, writer's den, a games room, or home gym.
Some of the additional features include a large 20m x 8m shed and a 4.5Kw solar power system (. Gardeners will appreciate the shade house and timed irrigation systems to the gardens and raised and fenced vegetable beds. Water is supply is plentiful with over 80,000 litres of tank capacity on the property.
This enchanting property also boasts its own creek and easy access to the unique Noosa Trail Network for walking, running, mountain biking or horse riding . Lake Macdonald boat ramp is 3 minutes away and offers fishing, kayaking and glorious sunsets. You'd be forgiven for thinking this tranquil green oasis must be miles from anywhere, yet it's only a (genuine!) 20 minutes from Noosa and 10 minutes to the schools, shops and cafes of bustling Cooroy village… If you're looking for a private, tranquil hinterland lifestyle without sacrificing proximity to Noosa, be quick to secure your inspection of this uniquely captivating natural sanctuary.
• Easily managed 10-acre paradise with mix of established native gardens, usable land and a creek with a mini rain forest
• Prolific bird and wildlife, easy access to the Noosa Trail Network
• A spacious single level elegant home with spotted gum floors and open-plan living
• Wide covered entertaining decks overlooking gorgeous gardens
• Modern kitchen with stone benches, huge walk-in pantry, gas cooking
• Open plan living/dining, luxurious master suite with private deck
• Separate guest pavilion with deck and ensuite
• Separate art studio
• Delightful tropically landscaped pool
• 4.5kw solar-power system
• Large 20 x 8m shed
• Established automatically irrigated gardens and raised veggie beds and shade house
• Tank water capacity of over 80,000 litres
• 20 mins to Noose, 10 mins to bustling country town of Cooroy, , and 35 mins to Sunshine Coast Airport