Here is a great opportunity to get into the Morningside market. This neat and tidy home offers more than meets the eye. Located on a flat 637m2 fully fenced allotment. The house offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas and separate dining room.
The beauty of this property is the location. Within easy walking distance to almost every amenity one could hope for, including the Cannon Hill Anglican College, Balmoral High School, the Morningside Central Shopping Centre, Morningside Medical Centre, Colmslie Hotel, buses and train station, cafes, restaurants and bars. The Brisbane River is just 5 minutes away with Colmslie Beach, the boat ramp, parkland and childrens playgrounds as well as the Morningside Public Pool and Hockey facilities. Just 6km to the CBD and easy access to the Gateway Motorway for the Airport, Gold and Sunshine Coasts.
* 4 Large bedrooms, the master with walk through robe, ensuite and private Juliet balcony
* 2 Living rooms and large dining room
* Functional kitchen with loads of storage space
* Covered entertainment patio
* Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens
* Water tank
* Double lockup garage with laundry, and off street parking
* 637m2 fully fenced block
Lowset brick homes are a rare find in Morningside and this one has room to extend and improve.