There are so many attributes of this charming Queenslander that you'll love including the space & the striking street appeal. The elevated position also enjoys superb convenience to the versatile Morningside hub with train station, main bus routes, cafes/restaurants/shops.. only moments away. As well it's a short stroll to the wonderful amenities on Riding & Hawthorne road & easy access to the River & Bulimba!
Exuding true character features with a rich ambience inside, and offering spacious rooms throughout.
This beautiful home sits on a low maintenance block, featuring:
- 4 Spacious Bedrooms (4th Bedroom/ Large sleepout)
- Well proportioned Living dining areas boasting super high 11ft ceilings, air-conditioning, cosy fire place, ceiling fans
- Spacious Bathroom enjoys a claw-foot bath, stained glass windows
- Well appointed Kitchen with stone benchtops, gas stove and dishwasher
- French doors open out to the generously sized Front entertaining Balcony, viewing to the,
. Fully fenced front grassed landscaped yard
- Character features- high VJ walls & ceilings, gorgeous timber floors, breezeways, antique lighting
- Fully slabbed closed in under, (not legal height), 2nd bathroom, laundry, many rooms, loads of storage
- 2 car park spaces (second park at the rear)
Enjoy this home as it is, or there's the potential to add an ensuite, or open up the kitchen (ie lose the separating wall) which would create an impressive huge open plan residence incorporating the high ceilings..
Within 5 kms to the CBD it's a short drive to the City, Bulimba, Carindale's Westfield & the Motorway for a trip to one of the Coasts! Affordability and a fantastic lifestyle, don't miss out on this enjoyable home in a sought after lovely pocket of Morningside..