Some houses just grab you from the moment you lay eyes on them, this classic home with its elevated position, leafy setting and fabulous outlook is just such a home. Recently renovated while still retaining its traditional charm, it absolutely caters to our Queensland lifestyle and entertaining tastes.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
- Polished timber and parquetry floors
- Gorgeous light and airy living room with stacker doors
- Large covered patio with direct access from the living room
- Attractive eat in kitchen with timber features
- Lovely new timber deck with rolling views of the Hinterland
- Separate study or office, nice reading or sewing nook
- Powered 8m x 9m shed with loft storage
- Leafy established gardens on a big 1050 m2 block
- Lovely quiet no through road, Just minutes from the town centre
- More storage and work space under the house
This house has so many zones to fit your life, each with its own magic, and all blending beautifully from one to the next. Whether sitting on the back deck, taking in the breezes and the views across to the hinterland, or curled up with a book in the sunny lounge, swinging on a hammock in the big shady patio, tinkering in the shed or pottering in the garden, we have something here for your every mood.
Our owner's are off on an adventure and are parting with their much loved home. This one is absolutely worth a look, but be warned we think you'll fall for her charms!!
Nambour is a town on the grow, it retains its country town feel while providing quick and easy access to most of the Coast and it's attractions. In recent years it has begun a revival now attracting music and food events and continuing to provide a broad choice of markets, great schools and off course is the gateway to the Hinterland. Hosting the annual Queensland Garden Expo, a huge new convention centre will bring a host of new business opportunities to the area.
Centre of Town 1.1km
Maroochydore Town Centre 15km
Alexandra Headland Beach 19km
Sunshine Coast Airport 16 km