Admire the streetscape, the winding pathways fringed with bird-attracting sub-tropical shrubs, and the stand-out yet serene location's strong connection to the lake and park surrounds.
Open the striking front door, look beyond the entrance way to the outdoor domain with its wide green backdrop at the rear. Be instantly impressed.
The residence has design functionality and a coastal natural-toned palette throughout. All spaces maximize light, thanks to banks of windows, louvres, shutters and sliders, yet support and celebrate a contemporary lifestyle.
The generous sun-drenched open plan living and dining zones with high ceilings, meld effortlessly with the great outdoors, which have a northerly aspect. The low maintenance garden featuring fragrant lavender and lush lawn are low maintenance and alfresco dining and lounging on either undercover terrace is a breeze.
The U-shaped kitchen with breakfast bar has a picture window, servery, 2-pac as well as timber-look laminate cabinetry with stone tops plus whizz-bang appliances such as a wide oven with 5-burner gas hob. Additional storage and preparation space in the butler's pantry will appeal to every serious cook. A designated study nearby will be appreciated by parents keeping an eye on school-age children.
In the west wing are two sizeable bedrooms, one with a walk-in robe, and a third currently used as an office. There is a family bathroom with a super-sized corner bath, a large laundry also a kid's retreat or maybe it's a media room.
The mega master suite boasts a similarly proportioned walk-in robe with well-designed storage to suit a fashionista. Ditto the ensuite with privacy doors on the toilet and shower.
There is a lot to love about living here, especially for families & retired couple's. A park is at the end of the street, there are cycle and walking tracks around the estate, along Lake Weyba, through part of the Noosa National Park with its plethora of flora and fauna, and it's just a 10-minute cycle to the Noosa Civic and Noosa Farmers' Market.
"Nearby are a championship golf course and clubhouse," enthuses Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Peter TeWhata, "plus those with a penchant for more serious exercise will hot-foot it to the resident's only private recreational facility. It has two tennis courts, 22 metre lap pool, a gym, lounge area well as change room amenities.
"Adding to the cache of a Noosa Heads postcode, is its proximity to Noosa's Main Beach, the boardwalk to the Noosa National Park and world-famous surfing reserve, Hastings Street's boutiques and restaurants, Gympie Terrace plus several shopping centres."
Facts & Features:
- Land Size: 706m2
- House Size: 273m2
- Garage: 2-car + bike and watercraft storage + shelving; epoxy coated flooring
- About: single level as-new custom designed and built by G J Gardiner; high ceilings with square set cornices; 2 covered terraces; porcelain floor tiles throughout/carpeted bedrooms; green outlook via windows, shutters, louvres + glass sliders; security screens; ducted/zoned aircon + fans
- Kitchen + Butler's Pantry: Westinghouse 900mm oven, 5-burner gas hob & dishwasher; stone bench tops & 2-pac/timber-look laminate cabinetry; 2 sinks; picture window 'splashback'; servery
- Bathrooms: heated towel rails; large corner tub in family bathroom
- Laundry: bench space with airing rack; access to outdoor drying area
- Gardens: low maintenance; room for a large pool; side gate access to rear