This exquisite Noosa Sound residence offers everything you could desire in absolute waterfront living, including long-range water views, off-street boat (or van) storage, and a lifestyle you can either lock up and leave or enjoy year-round.
The warm and contemporary home by Lisang Design has been extensively renovated to exacting standards and would suit a new home buyer. Just some of the premium quality inclusions you'll find are European Oak floors, Italian tiles, German tapware, a luxurious steam room, and a hot and cold outdoor shower.
A portico entry welcomes you into the home, which boasts multiple options for entertaining including a spacious open plan living/dining area, separate family room, and dual external entertaining areas to cater for all seasons. Spend balmy days and evenings relaxing with friends and family either overlooking the sparkling inground pool, or the views across your own patch of sandy beachfront to the river.
The immaculate contemporary kitchen has been finished in crisp white and incorporates a wine fridge, breakfast bar and generous walk-in pantry. At one end of the living zone, the generous main bedroom features a walk-in robe, elegant ensuite with twin vanities, freestanding bath, and the steam room, plus an outlook across the pool. Three other bedrooms, one with an ensuite, are positioned at the opposite end of the home.
Additional features include a double lock-up garage, plentiful storage, solar panels, ducted air-conditioning and lovely tropical landscaping. With its dress circle Noosa Sound location, this magnificent home is within strolling distance of Quamby Place and Hastings Street, allowing you to easily enjoy the best of Noosa's shopping, dining, and beaches.
Waterfront properties in this ultra-desirable location are extremely tightly held, so be quick to arrange an inspection if you'd like to secure your piece of the ultimate Noosa lifestyle.
• Stunning as-new residence in sought-after Noosa Sound
• Long-range water views, boat or van storage, sea breezes
• Oak floors, Italian tiles, German tapware, outdoor shower
• Multiple living areas, outdoor entertaining for all seasons
• Light and open, glass louvre windows, contemporary kitchen
• Main bedroom suite with WIR, stylish ensuite, steam room
• Ideal for permanent Noosa living or lock up as a holiday home
• Fans, ducted air-conditioning and solar panels
• DLUG, easy-care tropical landscaping
• Walk to Quamby Place & Hastings Street, 30 min drive to airport
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.