14 Mainsails Square, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
Reduced by over $100,000 !!Unbelievable views of the hinterland, river and lake are on offer at this architecturally designed residence set next to the national park on Noosa Hill. Perched at the end of Mainsails Square, featuring warm timber and classic stone, that creates an inviting atmosphere. This design includes individual spaces, with easy flowing interconnections. Made up of three pavilions, each area its own attribute, spreading the bedrooms throughout to ensure everyone enjoys their own space and privacy. The poolside deck and spa are ideal for entertaining. Oversized timber-framed glass doors welcome the views into the lounge rooms to create an indoor/outdoor space ideal for families.
• Well-equipped kitchen with Corian benchtops; Miele appliances and walk-in pantry.
• Master retreat with breathtaking views, lounge, walk-in robe and luxury ensuite.
• Second bedroom and bathroom with private deck overlooking courtyard.
• Timber walkway access to second pavilion, substantial study, bedroom and ensuite.
• The self-contained third pavilion, kitchenette upstairs, bedroom and ensuite down.
• Set in a tightly held pocket, high on Noosa Hill, between The Junction and Hastings.
• National Park walks, Hastings Street and Main Beach only a few minutes stroll away.
• Current building and pest report available on request.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 893 m2 (approx)
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Split System Airconditioning
- Alarm System
Pool / Spa
- Outside Spa
- Inground Pool
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 22nd May 2015