31 Allambi Terrace , Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
SOLD by R&W NoosaTestimonial:
I found Kate Cox very personable and very professional. I would have no hesitation recommending Kate to any of my friends or work colleagues.
This delightful family home has it all; with superb elevation, treetop views and glimpses of Noosa Heads and the ocean, this light and breezy home incorporates a relaxed and stylish interior design with superb surround balcony. Featuring a self-contained, one bedroom guest suite with it's own entrance and private, tropical garden outlook.
Positioned on a 607m2 block, newly rendered and painted with beautiful low maintenance gardens, double lock-up garage and side access area for a boat and utility vehicle. Whether you work from home or have an extended family that needs separate living areas, this dual level, fully renovated property is ideal for a relaxed Noosa lifestyle offering both comfort and convenience.
* Private one bedroom guest suite include; sizeable lounge, separate kitchen, combined laundry/bathroom and quiet spacious bedroom.
* A Double garage with large storage and direct internal house access.
* Side access driveway will fit both a boat & utility vehicle.
* Light and bright modern formal entrance and stairway to main upstairs living area.
* Private office with built-in cupboards and leafy outlook.
* Main open plan living and dining with racked ceiling.
* Brand new kitchen with caesar-stone bench tops, integrated storage systems,
double gas cook-top and electric oven, Meile dishwasher, double sink and mirrored spash-back.
* Superb elevation on the second level featuring an amazing surround hardwood balcony, accessible from all sides of the house and allowing breezy airflow throughout the house.
* Covered entertainment and dining area off the main living room extends your living area and provides a peaceful relaxation zone offering the utmost in privacy with a lush leafy backdrop.
* Master suite has sliding doors to the covered alfresco area, a new ensuite and walk-in robe.
* Bedroom two and three are good size rooms, raked ceilings, built-in robes and ceiling fans.
* Fully renovated main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet.
* New laundry with cupboards, louvered windows, access to downstairs via a separate stairway.
This location places you in the heart of the action, bike or walk to Noosa Junction, local schools and sporting facilities with the cafe and outdoor lifestyle here for the taking. If you would like a piece of paradise close to everything yet set in tranquil surroundings...this property is for you!
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 5th Oct 2016