35 The Quarterdeck, Noosa Heads, Queensland 4567
SOLD by R&W Noosa - A Rare Opportunity to Renovate on Noosa HillLevel blocks are rarely seen on Noosa Hill so this property is unique. Completely private, secure, single level home on a level allotment adjacent to the Noosa National Park.
This property is called "opportunity' its being sold for almost land value yet there is a house you can rent out or live in while you decide your future design .
Although the home is a little tired it still has plenty of space and ample potential. Skylights in many areas welcome in the natural light. There are two separate living areas plus an office and four bedrooms, all with built-in robes and the master has an extensive walkin robe. This home is perfect for the family, or a renovator's little gem. If you extended the home by building another level, you would achieve terrific views National Park. Right now, the home has a low maintenance yard with room for a pool, the options are endless.
There is also a lockable storage shed at the back of the property and direct private access to the National Park, from where you can reach Hastings Street and Main Beach within a short 8 to 10 minute walk. Inspections are an absolute must to appreciate the potential of this property.
An entry level home on Noosa Hill….opportunities like this are too good to miss! Give Kate Cox a call today…
* Single level home on a rare flat allotment, being only one of few on Noosa Hill
* Brick rendered home with tiled roof
* Master bedroom has extensive walk-in robe and is adjacent to the bathroom
* Two separate living areas plus an office space
* Backs onto the National Park with your very own private access from back gate
* Low maintenance garden with plenty of yard space for a pool
* Fully fenced creating security and privacy
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 8th Feb 2017