Villa 738 is situated in the prestigious “The Palms” precinct of Noosa Springs
and was designed by renowned and highly regarded Noosa building designer
Paul Clout and built in collaboration with Ian Layton construction. The attention
to detail is evident the moment you enter the home.
Built to exacting standards and designed with a beautiful resort style feel and
situated on the signature hole of the Noosa Springs golf course, this property has a
much coveted North facing orientation.
Flooded with natural light, the beautiful vast open floor plan takes advantage of
the stunning views on offer as soon as you enter the home. Large timber bifold
doors allow the easy flow of indoor/outdoor living while allowing excellent cross
flow ventilation. An internal courtyard is perfect for all year round entertaining,
it’s a lovely place to stay warm during the winter months. A large wrap around
resort style pool with water features is a focal point that is appreciated from all
aspects of the living areas. The large North facing patio and entertaining area
adjoins the open plan living, dining and kitchen areas and enjoys picture perfect
views over the lake and golf course.
The lower level of the home consists of an alternative master bedroom with W.I.R
and ensuite overlooking the pool and golf course beyond. Also on this level is a
study, large laundry, powder room and utility room and the open plan living area.
The upper level consists of the main master bedroom with exceptional views over
the lake and down the 5th fairway, with great separation from the 2 guest bedrooms
and main bathroom which are located across a light filled breezeway on the other
side of the home.
The residents at Noosa Springs enjoy an unsurpassed lifestyle. Facilities include
a championship 18 hole golf course, tennis courts, clubhouse with excellent
dining facilities, 24 hour manned gated security, 2 resort pools. The clubhouse
consists of 25 meter heated lap pool, state of the art gymnasium, pilates studio
and world class spa.
Exclusive golf course lifestyle of over 300 acres on the shores of Lake Weyba,
situated only 5 minutes drive to famous Hastings Street, Noosa Main beach and
surf beaches. The estate is surrounded by natural flora and fauna. This is a
lifestyle many aspire to and only a select few will enjoy!
• Situated on a large North Facing 850m2 allotment
• Best address coupled with the best position
• 4 Spacious bedrooms, choice of master suite on the ground or upper level
• Exquisite gourmet Miele kitchen with 2-Pac built-in wall and floor cabinets,
Caeser stone counter tops, stainless steel double bowl sink, 4 burner gas
cooktop, rangehood and microwave oven, wide range under bench oven and
built-in coffee maker
• 3 beautifully appointed bathrooms plus powder room with designer glass vanity
• Separate home office
• Large infinity pool curving around the front terrace and central courtyard
• Solid timber plantation shutters throughout
• Wood louvred clerestory ceiling in hallway & dining room
• Tile flooring to main living and heavy traffic areas, quality carpets to bedrooms
• Air-conditioning throughout and ceiling fans in all rooms
• Large fitted laundry
• Oversized double garage with loads of storage and work shop area, with epoxy coated floors
• Additional off street parking
• Detached large golf cart garage, fits 2 golf carts with ease
• Lush sub-tropical, irrigated, low maintenance gardens
Villa 717 "The Palms" - Dec 2017 : $2.65m
Villa 518 "The Ridge" - Oct 2016 : $3.35m
Villa 532 "The Ridge" - Sept 2014 : $2.9m
Villa 517 "The Ridge" - May 2014 : $2.85m