Moor Your Boat, Soak up the Northerly Aspect, Snap up an Unbelievable Opportunity
Driven by the desire to own a larger-than-usual north facing slice of paradise with a single level residence, a 20-metre waterfrontage, long and wide views, a jetty, and is a red-hot investment opportunity?
All this and more in a quiet cul-de-sac of Noosa Waters, which is recognised as one of Australia's premier precincts because of its exceptional quality, high-end homes, numerous parks, clean waterways, and sense of community.
Open the white double timber front doors to the entrance foyer, and immediately notice vaulted ceilings and a generous living/dining space, which seems to expand width ways into an alfresco pavilion-like terrace. Beyond is a glistening kidney-shaped pool with sun terrace, a lawn running parallel to the revetment wall and a jetty.
How about lunch on the terrace whilst admiring the long wide water views, kayaking around the waterways, sundowners on the jetty and fishing and boating enthusiasts accessing the upper reaches of the Noosa River with their private residents-only key to the lock and weir.
Also opening to the terrace is a super-size family space on the eastern side. The U-shaped 2-pac kitchen with stone-topped benches, breakfast bar and pantry, is the central hub for those with a penchant for entertaining. Behind is a laundry/ironing room.
Drink in those outstanding terrace, pool and water vistas whilst enjoying a cuppa in the king-size master suite, which has a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Three queen-size bedrooms on the entrance side of the house have robes and share a family-size bathroom. Two look out to the front garden and one has a powder room with a toilet and wash basin. An additional space off the hallway, was cleverly converted into a studio/office.
"This location in Noosa Waters is perfect," enthuses Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Julie Bengtsson. "From Seamount Quay, walk across the Mermaid Quay bridge to the Noosa Village, Gympie Terrace and along the Noosa River, also it's just a 3-minute drive to Noosa Main Beach.
"Whether driven by a desire to maximise space and enhance liveability perched on the water's edge, or own a sure-fire investment property, this really is a red-hot opportunity."
Facts & Features:
- Land Size: 898m2
- Waterfrontage: 20m incl jetty, northerly aspect
- House Size: 321m2
- About: rendered brick & tile, original build 1999, high ceilings, dble garage, laundry/ironing room, studio/office, loads of storage
- Kitchen: white 2-pac cabinetry, soft-close drawers, stone bench tops, Ariston cooktop, Omega oven, Panasonic microwave, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- Aircon: split systems + fans
- Security: screens, lockbox
- Gardens: low maintenance, heated pool, 5kw solar panels, outdoor shower
- Location: walk to Noosa Village, gym, cafes, Gympie Terrace & Noosa River foreshore. Close to transport links, supermarkets & services