Our owners have bought land and are itching to get started on their new home. Set in the heart of the popular and family friendly Old Orchard Estate, just steps from parks, playgrounds and Palmwoods State School, this home provides both leafy well established gardens as well as up to the minute décor. Designed with family living and entertaining in mind, you'll find the pleasing blend of separate and combined living zones both inside and out tick so many of the "Must Have" boxes.
- Recently updated décor in calming neutral tones
- Well separated master bedroom with robe and classy ensuite
- Separate formal lounge or TV room set up for surround sound
- Eye catchingly on-trend galley style kitchen with breakfast bar
- Open plan family and dining room and built in study station
- Roomy covered alfresco beside the resort style pool
- Pet and child friendly fully fenced yard
- Recently updated lighting and fans, 2 air conditioners
- Double garage plus side access for a camper or trailer
- No need to maintain a huge yard with fabulous parks just metres away
- Motivated sellers
Having recently been updated throughout this home offers a fresh modern feel, enhanced by the leafy well established setting. This is the type of neighbourhood where families gather in the nearby park with its pretty pond-side gazebo. Kids ride and play together, throw a ball for the dog and feed the ducks; while neighbours share a glass of wine and a BBQ. If you aren't already in love with Palmwoods, you soon will be.
Leafy Palmwoods has a reputation for its friendly country town feel with a calming slower pace. Central to all points on the Coast it offers proximity for all the running around the modern family does, without the congestion of the coastal suburbs. A healthy life balance is right at home here with lots of shady water side walking and cycling options, great soil and rainfall for the garden enthusiast. Just 2km away in town are a wide choice of markets, eateries and entertainment, while 20 minutes in the car will have you at Sunshine Plaza, the beach or the airport. Montville and Maleny are even closer for Sunday lunches or family gatherings.
Old Orchard Park Playground, Pond and BBQs 200m
Palmwoods State School is just 500m walk
Tennis and Aquatic Centre 1km
Palmwoods Town Centre 2km
Buses are available for State and Private Colleges
Railway Station 2.5km