Designed and built by respected Sunshine Coast builders Crestmont Homes, there is no mistaking the quality and next level styling of this extremely appealing home. The versatile floor plan provides a variety of separate living areas, or throw open the wide stacker doors in the central family room to create a huge flowing indoor and outdoor entertaining zone. Will you be hosting Christmas in your new home?
- 293m2 of quality built home, high end fixtures and fittings, 2.6m ceilings
- Well-proportioned master bedroom, with direct courtyard access
- Stylish double ensuite and generous walk in robe
- 3 other well separated bedrooms plus a study/home office
- Wonderful entertainer's kitchen with 900m Gas hob and loads of storage
- Media room plus a separate formal lounge opening to a private courtyard
- Huge open plan family room overlooking the large N/E facing alfresco
- 7.1kw air-conditioner in the family room and screens throughout
- Very low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Keep living costs down with 1.6kw solar panels and a 5000Lt rainwater tank
- Walking distance to primary school, buses to secondary colleges & university
- Our owner's new home is under construction it's time to sell
There's an awful lot to love about this house, which is better suited to a family with older children as most of the yard is dedicated to low maintenance landscaped gardens, keep your weekends free without too much mowing. Just under 100m in one direction is a lovely shady park and play ground for kids and pets and 135m in the other direction is the popular Palmwoods State School. There's room for a plunge pool or spa but apart from that there's not one single thing needing to be done other than move in and invite your friends and family over for a meal.
Perfect for an active lifestyle with an abundance of walking tracks, scenic parks with BBQ facilities or just 800m away you'll find the local tennis club, aquatic centre and cricket field. Palmwoods hosts an array of popular eateries, weekend breakfast spots, markets and out door music events. It is well known for its welcoming, involved and inclusive community. If you're not already in love with Palmwoods, you soon will be - just ask a local! What are you waiting for?
Walk to town -1.7k
Palmwoods Tennis Club, Aquatic Centre and Crcket - Under 1km
Palmwoods Rail Station - 2.5km
Sunshine Coast Airport - 22km
Sunshine Plaza - 19km
Cinemas, Medical Facilities and Shopping Centres in Nambour - 10km
Alexandra Headland Patrolled Surf Beach - 20km
Bruce Highway - 8km