Sitting high at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Palmwoods most popular Estate, this house is light, bright and breezy, and super easy to maintain. Thoughtfully landscaped gardens provide plenty of privacy and a feeling of space without the kind of yard which requires constant pruning or mowing.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living areas
- Over-sized master bedroom with robe and stylish ensuite
- 3 family bedrooms with good separation from the main
- A lovely sunny formal sitting room for a quiet getaway
- Light and airy integrated living room opening to the patio
- Quality kitchen with 900mm gas hob and large fridge space
- Plenty of bench space, drawers, pantry and storage
- North East facing alfresco with café blinds and courtyard garden
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Quality timber look vinyl flooring and carpets
- Easy access with no steps or stairs
- Double garage, separate laundry and 2500lt rainwater tank
Starting with the wide formal entry and quietly separate sitting room, this home delivers a floor plan which flows with ease. Full length feature windows throughout, deliver a pretty garden outlook from every room providing abundant natural light. The warm neutral décor will suit every decorating style. Featuring large river rock and pavers framed by tropical greenery the yard makes the perfect stage for bromeliads, agave and succulents, the best of low care plant options, giving an appealing punch of colour and drama while drawing the eye from one point to the next.
Set in an area with numerous parks and walking trails, this home offers a very relaxed lifestyle in a friendly and easy going neighbourhood. Palmwoods fabulous central location makes for easy access to the length and breadth of the Sunshine Coast, and the Bruce Highway.
Palmwoods State School: 500m
Sunshine Plaza: 18km
Sunshine Coast Airport: 23km
Sunshine Coast University Hospital: 29km
Mooloolaba Beach: 25km
Palmwoods Train Station: 2.6km
Bruce Highway: 8km