75 Salisbury Street, Redland Bay, Queensland 4165
Sensational First Home in Redland BayPresenting an excellent opening to the Bayside Lifestyle with this spacious, well-presented home on an expansive 700m2 block.
In a fantastic location only five minutes from the waterfront, this family abode is a great opportunity for first home buyers or savvy investors.
Offering low maintenance living, this tidy home is a blank canvas awaiting your personalised touches, featuring:
- Four bedrooms with new carpets, ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
- En-suite to Master including a bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
- Two way bathroom acting as an en-suite to the third bedroom
- Air conditioned open plan living and dining areas with plenty of space for the entire family
- A centrally placed kitchen which offers near new appliances including dishwasher and flows onto a second tiled dining area
- Double glass sliding doors lead out to the undercover North facing terrace, ideal for entertaining or relaxing while the kids play in the massive fully fenced rear yard
- Large side access gates to accommodate your boat, caravan or trailer
Additional features include: dual car remote garage & laundry with outdoor access
Providing easy access to Moreton Bay, Stradbroke and Moreton Islands, within close proximity to the Victoria Point Lakeside Shopping Centre, with boutique shops and restaurants; cinema complex, local markets, sports facilities and a short walk to nearby parks and the waterfront esplanade.
Achievable rental return of approximately $420.00-$450.00 per week.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 2)
- Garaging: 2 secure parking & remote access
- Land Size: 700 m2 (approx)
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 12th Mar 2014