II Virtual Tour Available II Motivated Vendor, Must Sell, Bought Elsewhere. Priced to Sell way Below Bank Valuation
This country family home is a must see. Just 12 minutes to the bustling town of Cooroy and just 30 minutes to Noosa Main beach, this property has the best of both worlds on its doorstep. Nestled in the welcoming community of Ridgewood, this property offers space and freedom to lovers of nature, while still being close to excellent cafes, retail stores, schools and supermarkets.
Situated on a lovely country lane and set back from the road this solid family home, on 5 useable acres truly is the full package for an extraordinary price. If you are looking for a traditional family home, with fertile gardens, dog and horse proof fencing, with water all year round, chickens and loads of space for the kids to ride and play then this could be the home for you. The house has undergone renovations while still maintaining the properties original features which bring character and warmth with exposed native timbers and cathedral ceilings. A large home with two separate living areas, a loft style main bedroom, plus a study, 2 double bedrooms and a single bedroom, the worlds biggest bathroom and an Entertainers kitchen, this place has a lot to offer.
• 1 Loft Style Master Bedroom with WIR and Ensuite
• Plus 2 Double Bedrooms
• Plus 2 Single Bedroom (or use one as an office/nursey)
• NE Aspect with beautiful rural views
• Exposed Timber with raked cathedral ceilings
• Entertainers Kitchen
• Dual carport, fully fenced house yard, fenced boundary - ideal for horses
• Dam plus 50,000 litre in built water tank
• 12 minutes to Cooroy
• School Bus leaves from front gate
• Motivated Vendor, must sell, bought a bigger farm around the corner. Priced to sell way below bank valuation. Need sold now
• Offers over $649K
You need to view this property to fully appreciate all it has to offer. I encourage you to arrange your private inspection today:Robert Farley 0408 478 304