The Surprise is Inside - Possible Granny Flat Option on 708sqms
This is a fabulous opportunity to register your interest immediately to purchase an outstanding investment or fine family home. With clean lines and a spacious floor plan, this residence is certainly filled with surprises.
Displaying a practical yet stylish floor plan with an emphasis on indoor-outdoor entertaining, the home features:-
- 4 bedrooms including a separate granny flat/rumpus room with wet bar which- could easily become a kitchen - powder room and high ceilings and separate entrance
- Well-appointed family bathroom
- Open plan living and dining areas with banks of windows take advantage of natural light and cooling breezes
- Refreshed kitchen offers easy service to indoor/outdoor dining is fitted with a gas cook top plus ample storage facilities
- Spacious entertaining area with built-in barbecue presents the perfect setting for alfresco dining
- Private swimming pool will be a hive of activity this summer perfect for this year's Christmas function
- North east facing wrap around patio off the dining area is a delightful additional sitting room
- Multiple storage options will be appreciated
- Investors please note, recent rental appraisal $470.00 to $480.00 per week.
Additional features include: Air conditioning, ceiling fans, security screens throughout, new carpet fitted in 2009, low maintenance gardens, fully fenced grounds with vegetable garden.
Located twenty minutes from the CBD and only a short distance to major retail outlets, cafes, restaurants, parklands and quality education facilities. Being moments from the Gateway Motorway allows direct access to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts and Brisbane's airport.