20 Tranquil Street, Sunnybank Hills, Queensland 4109
INSPECTION CANCELLED! UNDER CONTRACT BY SIMON AU!**VIEW PROPERTY VIDEO LINK!**
**OWNER IS RELOCATING & THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD ON OR PRIOR TO AUCTION!**
The Simon Au Team proudly presents this double-storey home, situated in a quiet and elevated position of Sunnybank Hills! This solid brick and tile home sits on a large 620m2 block, with a wide 20m frontage and desirable north-south aspect to capture the cool breezes and enjoy the peaceful mountain views!
**A RARE FIND! - 4 BEDS, 3 BATHS, 2 GARAGES, 2 STOREY HOME!**
The owner has recently done some renovation to this lovely property and there is also the opportunity to convert this two storey home for dual-living purposes. Located within walking distance to the Peppercorn Street Park, city buses, and minutes to the Sunnybank Hills State School, as well as the Sunnybank Hills and Sunnybank Shopping Centres!
QUALITY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Two storey solid brick and tile home with a wide 20m street frontage
* Highly desirable north-south facing aspect
* Peaceful yet convenient, in an elevated location
* Sweeping mountain views
* 4 great size bedrooms with built-in-robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and balcony
* Open plan living and dining area with access to the front and rear balconies + a large air conditioning unit
* Renovated gourmet kitchen with 2pac cabinetry, pantry and top of the range Blanco appliances
* Separate toilet and main bathroom on the upper-level
* Covered rear balcony area for outdoor entertaining
* 4th bedroom on the lower-level with individual access
* Additional living area on the ground level
* Third bathroom & toilet on the ground level
* Double garage and storage space
* Huge backyard with sparkling in-ground swimming pool
* Water tank, flyscreen and newly installed vertical blinds
* Interior - fully repainted
With house prices in this suburb continuing to skyrocket, you will be well positioned to get in early and enjoy the capital growth to come, as well as a quality lifestyle from the moment you move in.
CONTACT THE SIMON AU TEAM NOW FOR AN INSPECTION.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 620 m2 (approx)
- Storage Water Tank
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 2nd Jun 2017