Stylish, elegant and timeless beach house, showcasing everything that is Noosa coastal living at its best. This charming sea side home has recently been fully furnished by a professional local designer and has the option of selling fully furnished as pictured, income producing and holiday ready.
Enjoy panoramic views of the changing moods of the Pacific Ocean from the kitchen, main living spaces, entertaining decks and the master, en-suited bedroom. You will never tire of waking up to the picture postcard outlook, or relaxing on the deck watching the whales, hang-gliders or yachts pass by.
As you enter the home, you are immediately struck by the view and the airiness of the light filled space. Striking, high vaulted ceilings and white-washed timber floors add timeless appeal, creating a genuine feeling of space and compliment the high-end coastal decor.
The single level floor plan characterises an open plan style of living, while glazed doors lining the Eastern side of the property open to welcome in the sound of crashing waves and cool sea breezes.
A secure gated entry provides privacy from the street and opens to a stunning, new pool, deck and entertaining area. A large games room and lush, established gardens complete this space. Enjoy outdoor living at all times of the day and year whilst taking in calming views to the iconic Noosa National Park.
'Super- king' spacious bedrooms, all with built-ins, a fully- fitted gourmet kitchen with island bench for casual dining and remote/ lock-up garage and storage complete this wonderful home. There are architect plans in place for the subfloor below, offering the opportunity to build in further and create an extensive home or dual occupancy.
Moments walk on the boardwalk, through the back gate, leads you to the ever popular "Chalet & Co" coffee shop and golden sands of Sunrise Beach, literally at your back door. You can choose to walk south along kilometers of pristine sandy beach all the way to Coolum or a ten minute walk to the north and you are in the famous village of Sunshine Beach with cafes, bars, shops and restaurants for the choosing.
- High income producing and holiday ready.
- Option to purchase full furniture package.
- Panoramic ocean vistas of the Pacific Ocean from most rooms
- Open plan kitchen and living open onto outdoor entertaining.
- Kitchen with island bench, soft close cabinets, chef's appliances and plenty of storage.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and ocean views.
- Generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Five minutes' walk to pristine Sunrise Beach.
- Air conditioned with ceiling fans throughout.
- Serves perfectly as a holiday or forever home.
- Close to local schools and sporting facilities. ( tennis / aquatic centre)
- 607sqm lot