Properties in this locale are highly sought after so don’t miss your opportunity to get into the market. This brick and timber constructed house is ideal for the owner occupier or the astute investor alike.
Opportunity to further modernise/redesign this property to your own requirements.
- 4 bedrooms all with built-ins
- Private outlook from all rooms
- Split cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Freshly painted
- Large kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Separate bath, shower and toilet
- Plenty of storage
- Easy maintenance landscaped block
- Salt water pool with outdoor entertaining
- Space for a caravan and or boat
- Elevated from street yet on a level 508sqm block
Easy walk to Sunshine Beach schools, Noosa Junction shopping, patrolled beach, Surf Club and Sunshine village (which comprises of cafes and bars/restaurants).
Everything you could possibly need is within minutes:
* 2 mins to Sunshine Beach Surf Club (1.4km)
* 3 mins to Sunshine Beach Primary School (1.4km)
* 3 mins to Sunshine Beach High School (1.7km)
* 3 mins to Coles Supermarket (1.9km)
* 4 mins to Noosa Aquatic Centre (1.8km)
* 5 mins to Hastings Street & Main Beach (3.1km)
* 5 mins to Noosa Farmers Markets (3.6km)
* 8 mins to Noosa River (5.5km)
* 8 mins to Noosa Civic (7.1km)
* 11 mins to Noosa Hospital (8.6km)
* 25 mins to Sunshine Coast Airport (27.1km)
* 33 mins to the Sunshine Plaza (34.1km)
NOTE: This property is a great investment opportunity and would rent very easily. Please do not hesitate to contact the number ONE property management team at ONE Agency Noosa to know more about our executive rental management services and the achievable rental amount on 07 5440 5034.