Number 24 Enterprise Street is situated on a sensational ridge top location adjacent to the Noosa National Park, with commanding ocean views, rolling waves and the beautiful white sands of Sunshine Beach. This architecturally built character home was designed by award winning local Paul Clout.
This delightful home showcases rich timber floors throughout, with high-vaulted ceilings capturing natural light from the atrium windows and cooling sea breezes. Great separation with the master retreat encompassing an entire lower level of the property, with beautiful ocean views.
An entertainers delight, with the perfect integration of indoor outdoor living. Stylish open plan kitchen and living area overlooks the sparkling in ground pool which is centrally located, perfect for watching the kids swim in the pool while you cook up a storm.
Just a short walk to the beach, this really is a highly sought after street. With recent multi-million dollar sales in the street and set amongst high quality homes, this is truly a dress circle location.
Experience everything that Sunshine Beach has on offer, including the Surf Club and an eclectic array of cafes and renowned restaurants. You will enjoy being part of a lively beachside community.
Don't hesitate to act, this property will not last. Owners will consider offers prior to auction.
• Extensive ocean views from every level
• Quiet cul-de-sac location with no through traffic
• Ample on street and off street parking
• Mature, lush landscaped gardens
• Sparkling in ground pool
• Fans and air conditioning throughout the property
• Parents retreat/5th bedroom
• Main beach patrolled all year round
• Short stroll to Sunshine Beach village via path from Enterprise Street