26 Marlboro Road, Swan View, Western Australia 6056
All offers Considered
Newly Renovated! – Great Location! All offers ConsideredTO ENQUIRE ON THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE ‘EMAIL AGENT’ BUTTON ABOVE
This recently renovated 4 bedroom double brick and tile family home resides on a fully fenced 692sq meter block in a prime location in Swan View, within close proximity to Greenmount primary school, shopping facilities and a family practice.
Among other features this property boasts newly installed flooring throughout the home, new internal ceilings fitted with LED lighting, a fully renovated semi-ensuite bathroom with extra toilet as well as sheds for rear storage and a clean fresh interior finish.
If you are looking for a great hassle free home in a well placed quiet location, look no further…..
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
– A Recently updated kitchen including dishwasher
– A Fully alarmed security system with zoned motion sensors
– Freshly painted interior walls throughout
– 2 New toilets
– Master bedroom with large built in robes
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
– Fully Insulated ceilings
– Undercover parking with a remote controlled garage door
– An extra, large back games room
TO ENQUIRE ON THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE ‘EMAIL AGENT’ BUTTON ABOVE
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1
- Land Size: 692 m2 (approx)
- Garden Shed
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Alarm System
- Built In Robes
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 11th Jun 2017