Wonderful, leafy, elevated Tarragindi continues to be one of Brisbane's most sought after suburbs. Offered to the market for the first time in 21 years, this exceptionally private, family residence delivers a glittering panorama from the city out to the Gateway Bridge.
A beguiling mixture of simplicity and functionality plays up the home's proportions which are perfect for today's modern family. Recent refurbishments will ensure an effortless transition from one of the city's coldest winters into the exciting spring and summer entertaining season.
Refined indoor living spaces fit for cosy dinner parties flow seamlessly to majestic outdoor entertaining areas backed of course by superb city views. Chosen many years ago for its outstanding location and desirable northern aspect, the current owners have created a series of garden terraces and level lawn areas to escape to and appreciate this splendid home.
Granite benchtops, bi-fold timber windows, French doors, high ceilings, delicate cornices, natural timber flooring and a wood burning fireplace up the style stakes.
Surrounded by an eclectic mix of traditional and contemporary homes, this stylish abode offers an enviable inner city lifestyle. Quality education and sporting facilities, a vibrant café society, convenient public transport, outstanding land content and a green backdrop will undoubtedly provide a gilt edged investment for the future. Will be Sold on or before Auction Day!
Features at a glance:
• 4 light filled, spacious bedrooms plus study or 5th bedroom
• Master bedroom with city views and private balcony
• 2 bathrooms one contemporary the other with original Terrazzo floor
• Quality kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, walk in pantry, timber bi-fold windows, breakfast bar and double door fridge cavity
• Romantic living room with wood burning fireplace, separate dining room
• 9mx5m salt water swimming pool, covered alfresco dining area at pool level
• Cellar or below ground storage plus under house storage
• 3 car accommodation plus workshop, additional off street parking
• Air conditioning, fully fenced landscaped grounds, 3000ltr water tank
• Current Pool Safety Certificate Supplied
Some Local Amenities: 5 minute walk to Toohey Road bus stop Express to Brisbane CBD, 1 minute from CBD bike path, walk to highly regarded St. Elizabeth's Primary Girls School
Current owners love: Privacy, a layout that provides great separation and space for the whole family, all weather north facing deck, fabulous choice of schools, village shops with great bakery at the end of the street, Leaf Coffee Shop on Denham Terrace, access to Toohey State Forest, quiet safe neighbourhood
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.