Relax and enjoy the quiet and peaceful lifestyle living that this lovely 5 acre bush block has to offer. The well maintained 4 bedroom brick home is situated within a short drive to local shop and the Southside Shopping complex and schools.
The home boasts a large open plan kitchen /dining/family area, separate formal dining and lounge rooms, 4 good sized bedrooms with walk-in robe and en-suite off the main bedrooms and built-in in the other 3 bedrooms, large bathroom with separate toilet and laundry. Off the undercover entertainment area which is accessed from the family room is another activities room/ rumpus room. The kitchen is large and offers ample storage and bench space and the family room has a wood heater for those chilly winter mornings and nights.
Sheds are great - a 4 bay shed with its own 5000l tank, and a 2 bay shed with another 5000l tank supply lots of parking and workshop space. There is also a 38000l in-ground concrete tank on the house. Water to the gardens is pumped from the dam direct to garden taps and a garden tank.
There is a 1.5kw solar system that feeds to the grid plus NBN is available.
The 5 acres is fully fenced and is on the local school bus route.
This great lifestyle property has much to offer the whole family. Make a time to inspect your new home today!!
• Brick veneer house on 5 acres
• Fully fenced (front area is dog fenced)
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
• Multi-purpose room
• Wood heater
• 4 bay shed with tank (built in 2013 - 5,000 Litre tank)
• 2 bay shed with tank (5,000 Litre tank)
• Solar System (Installed 2011)
• Dam with pump (replaced in 2013) connected to garden tank and garden tap
• 2 house tanks with pressure pump (1 underground)
• Located on the school bus route
• NBN connected
• Kitchen renovated in 2009
• New towel rails
• New front door
• 4 Gates